Complaint Review: cell-control.com/

• Updated: Sat, February 12, 2011

• Reported By:mason Michigan
cell-control.com/
http://www.cell-control.com/ Internet U.S.A.

cell-control.com/ This so called company is a rip off! They take your money but don't provide correct passwords for download then stall you when you demand a refund! Internet

*Consumer Comment: cell control/clubmz rip off

I purchased their product " Cell Control" They then AFTER payment provided me with a passowrd in order to download the software from the internet. Once downloaded you have to use WinZip to unzip the files. When you unzip it, a pop up window appears asking you for the password again, when I put in the password they provided the error message says " The file you are attempting to open is encrypted with a different password, please contact vendor". I have sent numerous emails and disputed this $58 charge with the payment company. They stall me with asking the same stupid questions over and over. They have NEVER provided the correct passowrd. I now and disputing this with my MasterCard and alerting them that this company is a foreign run scam.

Cell-control is a rip off scam
mason, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2009 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cell-controlcom/internet/cell-controlcom-This-so-called-company-is-a-rip-off-They-take-your-money-but-dont-prov-472996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cell-control.com/

cell control/clubmz rip off

AUTHOR: sonya13 - (United States of America)

I too have been riped off my this company. not once but twice because they have to diffrent names the one is called cell control as mentioned above and und under a name called club mz. on the page i downloaded both of the downloads from it says 100% satisfaction or money back well I tried to ask for my money back and they will not give it back to me . they are such a ripp off. you try and get them to help you get the install to work and they are not helpfull. and will not refund my money I dont know what to do. can anyone help?