Complaint Review: Cell Phone Trek

• Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Marian — Fontana California United States of America
Cell Phone Trek
133 Concord Drive Casselberry, Florida United States of America

Cell Phone Trek Refuses to Refund after the return in merchandise. Casselberry, Florida

*Author of original report: I finally received a refund

In October of 2012 I had ordered 2 phone cases for my Samsung lll phone. I received one case which was for my husband. He did not like it and it was nothing like what was shown in the picture. There were no holes cut out for his phone. The other case was written on the invoice stating it was on back order. It took a long time to receive the merchandise. I called to the customer service line and I told the gentleman that I was cancelling the back order case and I am returning the unopened package. I sent it back and called 2 weeks later and he said he received the case. He stated he would send me a refund. I paid through Paypal and as of date at the end of November I still have not received the refund. I contacted Paypal and they said he has up to 180 days to refund me. I have now started a claim through Paypal. The total is $24.98.I was told twice I would receive the refund right away. Obviously they have no intensions on refunding the money back. I see that an earlier thread that the same thing happened to them. I wish I would have checked this website first.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cell-Phone-Trek/Casselberry-Florida-/Cell-Phone-Trek-Refuses-to-Refund-after-the-return-in-merchandise-Casselberry-Florida-974446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cell Phone Trek

I finally received a refund

AUTHOR: Marian - (United States of America)

I finally received a refund after waiting for over a month.