Complaint Review: Cell Phone Trek

• Updated: Tue, August 13, 2013

• Reported By: ReallyAngryFedUp — Colorado
Cell Phone Trek
133 Concord Dr Suite 1001, Casselberry FL 32707 Casselberry, Florida USA

Cell Phone Trek Trek Gear Unfullfilled Order-You pay to not get what you ordered and to be ignored. Casselberry Florida

I ordered a cell phone case(cute ice cream design) and screen protectors(cheap, how I like it!) for my new smart phone and I received the phone case but not the protectors.

I was charged June 10th for the full order. I called around 3pm but they were already closed because of the time zone. I e-mailed them July 9th and they responded the next day saying it was on back order and it would be mailed within 3 days. I understand mail can be slow so I waited...and waited. July 30th I asked for a refund or to be given tracking information on my screen protectors and they gave me the tracking info on my phone case I already had so I called and they put me on hold for 15 minutes and then they hung up on me. I e-mailed them back saying I demanded a refund and I was done waiting and and they have not responded. I have called again but they don't have voicemail and I cannot get a hold of anyone.

This company is extremely unprofessional and I advise everyone to not do business with this retailer. Yes, they have some nice products but will you actually ever receive them? I am in process of filing a dispute with my credit card company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cell-Phone-Trek/Casselberry-Florida-32707/Cell-Phone-Trek-Trek-Gear-Unfullfilled-Order-You-pay-to-not-get-what-you-ordered-and-to-b-1075610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cell Phone Trek