• Report: #931907

Complaint Review: cell phone unlock

• Submitted: Fri, August 24, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 24, 2012

• Reported By: Don — salem Oregon U.S.A.
cell phone unlock
not given Internet United States of America

cell phone unlock Cellphoneunlock.net i paid online fot the code to unlock my htc vivid .at first they couldnt get the code. then gave me a code for a samsung. then the code they gave didnt. work ..so i went to a cell store to get it unlo , Internet

Cellphoneunlock.net. is a company online that gives codes to unlock cell phones. At first they couldn't find the code. I have a htc vivid. They gave me codes to a bunch of Samsung's ..finally they sent me a code that never worked. I got tired of it and went to a cell store and paid again to unlock my phone. When asked for a refund, all they wanted to do is fight over it. Never use this company. They don't even give a address on there site ...terrible , horrible company. For them its all about the money. If I was you I would just go to a cell store and have your phone unlocked. These online company's are good at rip offs ...you can never track them down. With the refunds, they are scared to death they , will miss out on a buck. This company is greedy ..do not go to this company. Customer service is good at arguing. And you don't get anywhere ...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cell-phone-unlock/internet/cell-phone-unlock-Cellphoneunlocknet-i-paid-online-fot-the-code-to-unlock-my-htc-vivid--931907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cell phone unlock