Complaint Review: cell spy agent

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: wetchevy72 — washington District of Columbia United States of America
cell spy agent
salt lake city, Utah United States of America

cell spy agent I called about why I was being billed for the service when I was told I had a free trial and the guy I spoke with told me there were no charges for the service salt lake city , Utah

I was charged for the account after I was told it was a free trial. Then when I called to cancel I was informed there were no charges taken out of my account.

Then when I called once again the guy told me they could not refund the money that was something they didnt do. Then he said to me that it was a one time fee forever but the account never worked or I could never sign in to it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 10:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cell-spy-agent/salt-lake-city-Utah-/cell-spy-agent-I-called-about-why-I-was-being-billed-for-the-service-when-I-was-told-I-h-983592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cell spy agent