Complaint Review: cell2get.com

• Updated: Tue, June 21, 2011

• Reported By: Watchdog — Des Moine Iowa United States of America
cell2get.com
Brookland, New York United States of America

cell2get.com web site says "over 300 items in our warehouse ready to be shipped" Then they have it shipped to them from China Brookland, New York

I ordred a motorola V3X cell phone on June 3rd for $133.69 plus $29.27 for 2nd Day Air delivery. on June 8th I still had not received my phone, after several calls I got through and was told I would receive it in about 3 days. After several calls going back and forth with Cell2get they finally gave me a  tracking number and that's when I found out it was comming from China and it was shipped to Brookland, New York. They eventually promised to reverse my credit card charges of $162.96 but as of June 21st still no refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2011 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cell2getcom/Brookland-New-York-/cell2getcom-web-site-says-over-300-items-in-our-warehouse-ready-to-be-shipped-Then-the-743734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cell2get.com