Complaint Review: cellCellphone trek

• Submitted: Mon, April 22, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: kim — garrison Texas
cellCellphone trek

cellCellphone trek money has not been refunded Internet

*Author of original report: received refund

I placed an order for 3 cell phone cases. I received one case in a timely manner, the second one came about 2 weeks after I placed the order. The 3rd one, after a month I still had not received it. During this month I made several calls and was told " its on back order we should receive it this week and it will be shipped out the same day" I was told this 3 times. I then decided to cancel the order and was told money would be reversed back to my card within 3 to 5 business days. It has been 3 weeks and I still have not received my refund. I have called 3 times and each time I am told that it was processed the day after the last time I called and to give it a few days to show up on my card. I am almost positive I speak to the same person everytime I call. Next call they receive abiut me will be from a lawyer. Sad that ut will come to that over $12.99.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cellCellphone-trek/internet/cellCellphone-trek-money-has-not-been-refunded-Internet-1045244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cellCellphone trek

received refund

AUTHOR: kim - ()

I finally received my refund rrim cellphone trek.