Complaint Review: Cellairis

• Reported By: Allie T — Delaware Ohio United States of America
Cellairis
Polaris Parkway Columbus, Ohio United States of America

Cellairis iPhone 4 Cracked Phone Case Columbus, Ohio

I went to the kiosk to purchase a phone cover for my iPhone 4. The cover was 30 dollars on sale for 25 so I was fairly excited. The lady at the counter told me she would put the case on for me. Then we decided to put a screen protector on so she took off the case, put the protector on, the replaced the case. Somewhere in the process of removing the case and putting it on the phone that many times, the case got cracked. I now can receive no refund for the case. All I can do is hope they exchange the case which, from what I have heard, they are reluctant to do. So I purchased a case for 25 dollars that is cracked and I will have to buy another one at some point. So i wasted 25 dollars for a s**t case. Thanks, Cellairis.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2011 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cellairis/Columbus-Ohio-/Cellairis-iPhone-4-Cracked-Phone-Case-Columbus-Ohio-801774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cellairis