Complaint Review: cellan

• Submitted: Sun, February 03, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 03, 2013

• Reported By: ossie — wodonga Australia
po box 13511 Linlithicow, Select State/Province United States of America

cellan they keep sending me products that I dont want and charging my account I have tried to contact them but to no aviol and there is no email address to get them to cancel my order Linlithicow, United Kingdom

*UPDATE Employee: Cellan Customer Care

I took the opportunity to try this product on a free trial  after waiting a month for the free trial to arrive in the mail. Then a few weeks later without my knowledge my bank account was debited $79.42c and then I was recieving emails telling me that I needed to contact customer service as my bank account was unable to be accessed to take another $76.. out but then when I had money in the account it was debited okay i thought obviously I havent seen that on the invoice so I reread the information and no where does it say that I would be charged this amount of money. Now today I have recieved another bottle of this product that i didnt order and I dont want, I have been trying to contact them to take the product back but to no avail.  So i gather in the next few days I will be charged for this product that i dont want and have no way of getting them to stop payment so I can return the product to the sender.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2013 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cellan/Linlithicow-Select-StateProvince-EH-497YH/cellan-they-keep-sending-me-products-that-I-dont-want-and-charging-my-account-I-have-tri-1008313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cellan

Cellan Customer Care

AUTHOR: Customer Service - ()

Cellan is dedicated to an extremely high standard of customer care and we are committed to wholly resolving any and all concerns that our customers may have about their purchase.  Our commitment to providing the highest quality service possible is reflected in the following policies:

- A risk-free 14-day trial.  We give our customers a generous trial period with the product so they’re able to try it before purchasing it.  If for any reason at all you’re not satisfied, please simply contact customer service and we’ll cancel your account to ensure that you’re charged nothing further.

Please note that while this is a free trial, it is not a free sample.   It wouldn’t be viable for us to send out thousands and thousands of free bottles every month, but we can offer a trial period on the product so there’s no risk for our customers and they have ample opportunity to try it to see if it’s right for them.  A large majority of our customers who take advantage of this free trial go on to take Cellan month after month and they do so because they experience results.  It works.

These results are a reality of Cellan’s key ingredients: a proprietary blend of African Mango (Irvingia Extract), Vitamin C, Niacin, EGCG Extract, Blueberry Extract, Blackberry Extract, and Raspberry Ketones, that was designed to kick start your metabolism, increase energy levels, balance blood sugar levels, and increase your intake of antioxidants.

Our corporate mailing address:

Cellan 16 Bottles, LLC

PO Box 30816

Salt Lake City, UT 84130

Our website:

And lastly, please call us.  US and Canada: 855-235-5261, UK: 0800 046 1506, Australia: 1800 009 063, Ireland: 1800 937 093.  Our customer care department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we want to hear from you.

Thank you for your time, thank you for your interest in Cellan, and we look forward to helping you achieve your weight loss goals.

Best Regards,