Complaint Review: CellKraze

• Updated: Sat, September 21, 2013

• Reported By: Mark — Burien Washington
CellKraze
1316 ave m suite #2 Brooklyn, New York USA

CellKraze ordered this phone from you on the 5th and today is the 21st and I still have received nothing / very unreliable in returning phone calls or emails Brooklyn New York

"This is my email to CellKraze after much stress......

Cellkraze:

The 2nd tracking # you sent still does not work.
I ordered this phone from you on the 5th and today is the 21st and I still have received nothing. Your website clearly states that you ship within 5 - 7 business days after a 1 - 2 day processing time. I have seen many people on forum sites say you did the same to them, even after they paid for "expedited shipping".

At this current time I have ordered my phone from another source at Amazon.com that promises delivery of 5-7 business days also. I no longer want your phone. I have posted you company on websites as beware and am forwarding this letter to the Attorney Generals office that I have a contact with. You have been very unreliable in returning phone calls or emails as I have seen from other people on forum websites.

I have also seen people saying that you send phones that are Locked or are prepaid Phones and not what you promised.
I can only imagine what returning a phone to you would be like if it did not work properly.

I do not know if this "Wilson Ray" is a real person. People in forums have copied and pasted his name and address below as well as your letter, always saying it has been shipped, but nothing arrives. This is who they are from:

Wilson Ray
www.CellKraze.com
1316 ave m suite #2
Brooklyn NY 11230
voice (888)311-2830
fax (718)676-0368

Below are the reviews I have read about you as well as my postings:

If your package does arrive at this time, it will be returned to you unopened.
If you bill my account, a dispute will be filed with my bank against you.
Our business is complete.......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2013 09:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CellKraze/Brooklyn-New-York-11230/CellKraze-ordered-this-phone-from-you-on-the-5th-and-today-is-the-21st-and-I-still-have-r-1086390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CellKraze