Complaint Review: cellphoneshop.net

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: cwdaman — Altoona Wisconsin United States of America
cellphoneshop.net
7486 La Jolla Blvd Internet United States of America

cellphoneshop.net cellphoneshop wrong item sent, no refund provided Internet

On 121412 I placed an order with cellphoneshop.net for a cell phone battery.  The add promised a 10 day delivery.  I called near the end of December and was advised the order was coming from China and to wait 20 work days omitting holidays.  On 11413 I received a package which appeared to contain my order. The battery recieved was not the battery I ordered and would not fit into my phone.  I called customer support at 866-381-1670 and was told they did not have the battery ordered in stock.  I requested they send a pickup for the wrong item they sent and was advised the complaint would be forwarded up the ladder and a email would be sent to me within 24 hours.  The email referred me to the refund policy which indicated they would only refund the merchandise price and would not refund shipping and handling. They also required that I pay return shipping for the item I did not order. The original price of the item was 11.39 with 4.99 shipping.

I have contacted the customer support since then and still have not received any satisfaction.  In reviewing postings on RIPOFFREPORT, I see that I am not the first person to file a complaint on this complany.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cellphoneshopnet/internet/cellphoneshopnet-cellphoneshop-wrong-item-sent-no-refund-provided-Internet-1001037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cellphoneshop.net