Complaint Review: cellphoneunlock.net

• Reported By: nickleboy — Denver Colorado
cellphoneunlock.net
Internet USA

cellphoneunlock.net Bad Unlock Code Internet

On 08/20/ 2013, i purchased a Unloc Code for my Samsung Galaxy S 3. The code came to my email rather  my phone workingquiclky in about three minutes. I folllowed all instructions that were given to me and none worked. I went to my local t-mobile store and the sales person attempted 4 times to make the phone work wit a t- mobile sim card installed and nothing worked. I was forced to go to a cell phone store and pay an additional # 35.00. To finally get my phone working. Do not use this company becaus they are dishonest and not trust worthy. They are internet criminals and please do not do business with these crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cellphoneunlocknet/internet/cellphoneunlocknet-Bad-Unlock-Code-Internet-1077482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cellphoneunlock.net