Complaint Review: Cellufun

• Updated: Thu, November 18, 2010

• Reported By: TAMMY — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Cellufun
Internet, Select State/Province United States of America

Cellufun after buying fun coins on cellufun a chat and gaming site, someone was able to have access my private account and spend my money, i reported it and after much time was told my account would be credite Internet

After buying Fun Coins on Cellufun (a gaming and chat site) Someone was able to get into my private account and spend all my money. I reported this to Cellufun right away but got no response at first, when I said I was going to close my account they finally responded, with " They would look into it." After weeks of waiting they said "They would be credit my account." While I was waiting for this to happen I was given a new password. I needed to buy more Fun Coins during this long wait for my account to be credited. And once again someone has gained access to my account and spent my money. They also allow people to have screen names that make other players believe they are Cellufun employees. After NO response at all from Cellufun I came to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2010 11:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cellufun/Internet-Select-StateProvince-/Cellufun-after-buying-fun-coins-on-cellufun-a-chat-and-gaming-site-someone-was-able-to-h-663826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cellufun