Steele

• Updated: Sat, October 23, 2010

• Reported By: Christine — Sebastopol California USA
cellular-blowout.com
29399 Agoura Rd. Suite 103 Agoura Hills, California United States of America

cellular-blowout.com kelsey@cellular-blowout.com They ripped me off for $30 after 3 months of lies and evasive tactics Agoura Hills, California

I ordered a desktop charger for my Razor V3 that they had advertised on their website for $10.50. What I received was a totally different charger. I contacted them, and Kelsey told me to hold on, as he would find me one through suppliers. Every week, I emailed him to see if he found one yet, but he was still looking. By that time, I had searched the web and there were no chargers of that model available anywhere.  On Aug. 29th, I requested an RMA# and told Kelsey that I would order something else instead, as that charger was not available. I just wanted to end this nonsense. He would not give me a refund, as I used a giftcard to purchase the charger, and that was long gone. He sent the RMA#, so I packed up the charger, wrote what I wanted in exchange on a piece of paper, and included a $5 bill to cover the restocking fee he told me about, and mailed it, insured for $10, right to him. Since then, he has ignored me completely. He will not answer even one email, and I have always been polite in my emails. So, he has my original $10.50 plus tax & shipping, the charger that he sent, and my $5, not to forget that he wasted alot of my time. I am going after the $10 insurance I bought at the Post Offiice. Wonder if he is going to ignore them too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2010 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cellular-blowoutcom/Agoura-Hills-California-91301/cellular-blowoutcom-kelseycellular-blowoutcom-They-ripped-me-off-for-30-after-3-months-654423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cellular-blowout.com