Complaint Review: Cellular Distribution Strategies

• Updated: Sun, April 20, 2014

• Reported By: Alex — San Francisco California
Cellular Distribution Strategies
230 N 21st St, #B5 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Cellular Distribution Strategies, Hello Totem, Cash 4 iPhones, Nicholas Fiorentino, Nicholas C Fiorentino, Nick Fiorentino defrauded me out of my iPad Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I used the HelloTotem.com website associated with this company to sell my Mint Condition Apple iPad3 (32GB Wi-Fi only) for a quote of $265 at the time (12/25/2013). I received an Order #, to track the whole process, below is the history and current status of the order, as listed currently on hellototem.com: Original Quote Provided 12/25/2013 @ 9:57PM EST Pre-Paid Shipping Box Sent 12/27/2013 @ 10:56AM EST Device Received by Totem 1/15/2014 @ 5:22PM EST Requote Sent 1/17/2014 @ 11:07AM EST The current status is marked as: pending. I received 3 emails from this company, the first on 1/15/2014 stating that they received my device and were in the process of evaluating it. The second email (1/17/2014) stated that the price was revised due to "the item/condition did not match what you described in our online questionnaire." The email included two links, one to accept the new offer, which was $150, or reject it, which would result in them contacting me for arrangement for return shipment. [continued below]....

..... The last email received was a final reminder that I needed to accept or reject the requote. I clicked on "I do not accept this offer." within the allotted time, and expected them to reach out to me about returning my item. There have been no other communications with this company since, I sent an email to hello@hellototem.com on 2/11/2014 requesting a status update, and received an automated response, and nothing else. The email contained a link to the HelloTotem.com FAQ/Help page stating that I would be able to submit a ticket if I had any questions. I submitted two tickets on 3/3/2014 and on 3/14/2014 both requesting status updates, so far neither tickets have been checked or updated with useful information. There has been zero communication besides what I listed above, and I still have yet to receive my device.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2014 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cellular-Distribution-Strategies/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19103/Cellular-Distribution-Strategies-Hello-Totem-Cash-4-iPhones-Nicholas-Fiorentino-Nicho-1140301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cellular Distribution Strategies