Complaint Review: cellular outfitters

• Updated: Wed, April 09, 2014

• Reported By: Cacee — Sacramento California
cellular outfitters
Internet USA

cellular outfitters too good to be true internet

I purchased screen protectors for my moto x for the low price of $1.50ish each; great, give me four, after tax about $7. great deal right, wrong; even though I cognitively selected standard shipping, I receive a payment notification from pay pal of $30+ . look at the order and yes I had been charged $22 for express shipping. Thinking a quick call to cellular outfitter customer service would resolve my issue,  wrong again. Cust service Rep "Tina" states I ordered express delivery and there was nothing she could do, refused to send me to a supervisor or voicemail. These dudes are so far bad news for me, hopefully pay pal will intervene. Next time I will save my time and money by paying full price at the local radio shack. Needless to say,  cellular outfitters will never get another of my hard earned cents.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2014 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cellular-outfitters/internet/cellular-outfitters-too-good-to-be-true-internet-1137593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cellular outfitters