Complaint Review: cellular phones

• Submitted: Sat, March 03, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, March 03, 2012

• Reported By: Belinda — new york New York U.S.A.
cellular phones
60 east fordham road new york city, New York United States of America

cellular phones he sold us a damage phone new york city, New York

my son went to buy a phone the guy said it was ready to be use and my son can use it. the guy said it was unlocked my son use it and the sims card didnt read any information on the phone. i went back to the store with my son he pay $500.00 for a I-phone. the guy said it was my son fault he ruined it, my son had the receipt and told him he bought it on wednesday february 29, 2012.

the guy was cruel and wanted to call the cops on us he didnt want to change the phone nor give us the money back the receipt said 7 days of return and my son brought it back on march 2, 2012.

the man has no licence to sell cellular phones he sells broken and damage cellular phone ask  him is he licensce he said yes and i told him were is your licensce he got mad at me and my son and through us out the store. some lady that works their said told that is not the first time he has done that alot of people come and complain about the cellular phones and he doesnt want to give back the money. he yells and throws them out the store and he not licensce to sell phones. thats how i got his number from the lady who works their this is is private cell phone number (347) 691-3152. His name  is Andrew, my son work really hard to earn this money and buy his cell phone it was his birthday until when he decided to use it that when he was told the cell phone his damage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2012 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cellular-phones/new-york-city-New-York-10458/cellular-phones-he-sold-us-a-damage-phone-new-york-city-New-York-848065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cellular phones