• Report: #672089

• Updated: Thu, December 16, 2010

• Reported By: Debbie — Sunflower Mississippi United States of America
cellularblowout.com

cellularblowout.com placed order rippedoff Internet

ON 10/29/2010,I PLACED AN ORDER ON LINE AT CELLULARBLOWOUT.COM FOR A SAMSUNG A837 CELL PHONE CASE, ORDER#241163 FOR THE AMOUNT OF $5.95 AND $5.93 SHIPPING TOTAL $11.88,ON 10/30/2010 I RECEIVED AN ORDER CONFIRMATION SENT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS STATING THAT MY ORDER HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND THAT MOST ORDERS SHIP WITHIN 12 TO 24 HOURS AND THEYALSO ADDED A LINK TO TRACK MY ORDER,BUT EVERY TIME I LOGGED ONTO THE LINK AND PUT IN THE TRACKING NUMBER NOTHING WOULD COME UP,I WAS TOLD THAT I SHOULD RECEIVE MY ORDER IN 7 TO 10 DAYS AND AFTER THE 10 DAYS HAD PASSED I STARTED CALLING LEAVING MESSAGES AT PHONE #818-889-1789 BUT NO ONE EVER ANSWERED MY CALLS OR RETURNED MESSAGES FROM THE VOICE MAIL MESSAGES THAT I LEFT,SO AFTER THAT I STARTED SENDING EMAILS TO CUSTOMERSERVICE@CELLULARBLOWOUT.COM OVER AND OVER AND I ALSO CONTINUED TO CALL BUT I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING FROM THEM NO MATTER HOW MANY ATTEMPS I'VE MADE,PLEASE HELP ME AND PEOPLE LIKE ME THAT WORK HARD FOR OUR MONEY,PLEASE TRY TO SHUT THIS COMPANY DOWN FROM TAKING OTHER PEOPLE MONEY,I'VE ONLY LOST A FEW DOLLAR BUT WHEN YOU THINK OF ALL THE PEOPLE THEY ARE RIPPING OFF THEY ARE MAKING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OR EVEN MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND THAT IS JUST PLAIN WRONG,THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH.      (JUST WANT WHAT I PAID FOR)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2010 11:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cellularblowoutcom/internet/cellularblowoutcom-placed-order-rippedoff-Internet-672089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cellularblowout.com