Complaint Review: cellularoutfitter

• Submitted: Sun, September 23, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, September 23, 2012

• Reported By: venegas17 — Fontana California United States of America
cellularoutfitter

cellularoutfitter I wanted a cell phone case and a screen protector, together the website said it would only cost 8.50 after i put in my credit card number and the transaction was complete Internet

Cellular outfitter failed to notify me that shipping and handling would cost $7.50 until after I had completed my transaction that was supposed to be for $8.50. This was a very unnecessary experience and had I known the shipping and handling would cost so much I wouldn't have bought anything from this website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2012 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cellularoutfitter/internet/cellularoutfitter-I-wanted-a-cell-phone-case-and-a-screen-protector-together-the-website-945384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cellularoutfitter