Complaint Review: cellularoutfitter.com

• Submitted: Thu, July 05, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 05, 2012

• Reported By: Saul — N Miami Florida United States of America
cellularoutfitter.com

cellularoutfitter.com in price of product $10.00 total price after submitting my credit card the shipping of$5.99 was added I tried to print, would not print , Internet

I purchased a cellular phone cover for $10 when I submitted purchase the billing said $10 final price when I entered my credit card they added $5.99 shipping and handling when I tried to print the order that said $10 final price it would not print and form dissapeared the co does not give out a phone #

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2012 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cellularoutfittercom/internet/cellularoutfittercom-in-price-of-product-1000-total-price-after-submitting-my-credit-c-907094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cellularoutfitter.com