Complaint Review: Cellularwings LLC

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: CharlesW — Reno Nevada
Cellularwings LLC
2182 Gill Village Way # 611 San Diego, California USA

Cellularwings LLC Sellandrecycle.comGiovanni Gastelum (owner) I paid to purchase a cellphone via their website but they won't send it or return my money. San Diego California

*Author of original report: Merchandise has been received.

I paid $264 on their website with my debit VISA card to purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB Verizon phone on April 29, 2014 and have not received it, or have any proof it has been mailed, or received my money back. I received two emails from their “customer support” stating a package had been mailed to me and it proved to be not true in both cases.

After the April 29th online purchase they sent me a USPS tracking number May 3rd.  The tracking on the USPS website showed pre-shipment notification by the shipper for a two-day delivery but there was no indication that it was received for shipment by the post office.

On May 6th I wrote Cellularwings customer service to inquire what the delay might be. [continued below]....

.....  They wrote me back and said they were going to ask the post office to investigate what happened to the package and would notify me when they received an answer.

On May 7th Cellularwings customer service wrote me again and stated "We called the USPS and your package was lost in transit."  They sent me a new tracking number and stated they had shipped me a new package at 5pm and I should receive it on May 9th.

As of the end of May 8th, the USPS tracking again shows a pre-shipment notification only with no indication that it was received so it would be impossible for me to receive anything May 9th.

I tried numerous times to phone customer support for them but their support number on their website goes to a personal answering machine to someone named “Marco Marcotic”. They have other different phone numbers and addresses listed at the BBB, Amazon, Buzzfile, Mantra and other places but none of the phone numbers are correct.

I see the owner of the company listed as Giovanni Gastelum of San Francisco, with a Francesco Piero listed as a managing member on Buzzfile and on Manta.com there is a Jennifer Valdenero listed as a principle. Also there is another company owned by them called Sellandrecycle.com of San Francisco.

I want the item I paid for sent to me or my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2014 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cellularwings-LLC/San-Diego-California-92108/Cellularwings-LLC-SellandrecyclecomGiovanni-Gastelum-owner-I-paid-to-purchase-a-cellph-1145214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cellularwings LLC

Merchandise has been received.

AUTHOR: CharlesW - ()

At 10am on May 9th I email Cellularwings customer support and let them know I filed a scam alert with the Federal Trade Commission, a report here at Ripoff Report.com, a report FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center IC3 San Diego police department and have submitted an application on Judge Judy.com.  I also filed a fraud report with my bank VISA.

At 2pm on May 9th the USPS tracking number showed the package received at the post office and in transit for delivery before noon the next day.

At 10am on May 10th I received the phone at home and it is as described.  We had it activated at Verizon store, got a new sim card for it and it seems to be working fine.