Complaint Review: cellularwings

• Updated: Wed, August 06, 2014

• Reported By: Junior — Phoenix Arizona
cellularwings
Internet USA

cellularwings Stole money from my debt card and information San Diego California

Well about seventeen days ago I was searching online for a new phone and I came across a website and found what I was looking for. I decided to purchase the  latest samsung galaxy phone at a good price and of course used all of my information. I checked my email a day later it told my item has successfully shipped and I was hyped waiting and waiting and it never came I tried tracking it but it was all fake and I knew I had just been ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2014 02:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cellularwings/internet/cellularwings-Stole-money-from-my-debt-card-and-information-San-Diego-California-1167710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cellularwings