Complaint Review: cellunlock.com

• Submitted: Wed, March 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: dimi — chicago Illinois
cellunlock.com

cellunlock.com Cellunlock.com took my money and never gave it back they treat me like im a scam and they need to be shut down Internet

Hello how are you today?! i wanted my phone unlock from cellunlock.com but my mistake was that i never checked out the online forums ... i payed them 20 bucks ok i know its not a lot ..they promise u 5 to 10 business days to finish the service not including the holidays and also weekends ..its been more then a month!!! i tried to contat with them speak with them they just paste me the text from one of the emails theyve sent before  to other ppl .. i tried to cancel the order its been more then 20 days and i havent gotten anything .. because i have exclamation mark in my title"!!!!!cancel order" of the email they threatened me that they will put me in the spam folder!!! they told me they pay back biweekly ..its been like 20 days thats more then they stated .. 1st they lie that they can unlock the phone second they took my cash before the service is compleated 2nd they treathened me 3rd they dont give me the cash back.. they have been rude uninformative and non of the numbers they got work right...it just leads to voice mail  pls drop me a line at (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 01:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cellunlockcom/internet/cellunlockcom-Cellunlockcom-took-my-money-and-never-gave-it-back-they-treat-me-like-im-1036296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cellunlock.com