Complaint Review: cellunlocker.net

• Submitted: Tue, August 05, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, August 05, 2014

• Reported By: Lauren4277 — Cordova Tennessee
, Select State/Province USA

cellunlocker.net Do not purchase an unlock code from this website - EVER!!! You'll waste $30-$50 with no refund as promised. Internet

This is a report just to warn future customers of cellunlocker.net.  They are a rip-off.  They are crooks.  They are scam.  You'll read great reviews online about them but apparently that is their own employees writing them.  I purchased an unlock code for my Galaxy S4 with AT&T service.  I needed it to be unlocked so I could use it with Verizon Wireless - which is 100% possible.  After I purchased the code for $34 and waited 7 hours for it, my phone would not even go to the home screen anymore.  I could not access anything, let alone use it for making calls.

I called them all night and emailed them with no response.  When they finally emailed me back 6 hours later, they said they apologized and that they knew that it would not work but it was our own responsibility to make sure it was compatible.  I did plenty of research and it was compatible.  100%.  Their codes are just scam.  Even though their site says 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed, they didn't even take the time to listen before saying, "sorry, no refund".  Typical scammer.  Now they will not reply to any phone calls or emails.  Do not use this site people.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2014 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cellunlockernet/Select-StateProvince/cellunlockernet-Do-not-purchase-an-unlock-code-from-this-website-EVER-Youll-waste-1167559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cellunlocker.net