Complaint Review: cenco transmation

• Reported By: jimmy — stamford Connecticut
cenco transmation
2133 utica av brooklin, New York USA

cenco transmation rip-off brooklin New York

To Whom It May Concern: On August 15, 2012 I first had my car serviced at Cenco Transmission, 2133 Utica Avenue, Brooklyn, NY for the purpose of rebuilding a faulty transmission. The car was serviced in a timely manner and I was issued a 24-month warranty. The car functioned properly for approximately 7 months and then began to develop the same transmission issues I had experienced previously. When contacted with the issues Cenco requested we bring the car for repairs under the aforementioned warranty. I turned over the car to Cenco Transmission for a second time on May 19, 2013. The car was evaluated and I was told I would receive a phone call when the transmission was fixed. After several weeks without word I became concerned and began to contact Cenco. The mechanics and owner evaded my phone calls and I could not receive any information on my car or the status of the repairs. On June 15th I paid visit to the automotive shop and was shocked to find my vehicle was not present and no employee knew of its location. [continued below]....

..... After contacting the police the vehicle was located several streets away by the owner. After a conversation with the staff I was promised the vehicle would be ready for pick up by Wednesday June 19th. On Thursday June 20th I went to pick up the car and once again it was not present. The police were contacted and the car was located several streets away. The car was discharged to me and I was informed that no work was preformed and no new parts were installed. When researching Cenco Transmission online I found numerous other consumers with negative and unacceptable experiences such as my own. My car is still not fixed and if taken onto the roadway in its current condition would be a danger to myself and other motorists. Cenco Transmission needs to be held accountable for its actions and provide the services it markets to it customers. Their level of unprofessionalism and poor service has caused me a great deal of emotional and physical harm. I am asking you to investigate them and return the costs of the services they promised but did not deliver. Thank you for your time. Sincerely, Gamal N

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cenco-transmation/brooklin-New-York-11234/cenco-transmation-rip-off-brooklin-New-York-1061126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cenco transmation