Complaint Review: cenegenics medical institute

851 south rampart las vegas, Nevada United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

cenegenics medical institute misled me and kept some of my mnoey las vegas, Nevada

I had numerous email and phone conversations with a doctor before coming out for my evaluation with Cenegencis.  I made it very clear to the doctor I was in good shape and would do very well on all the tests given to me.  I explained over and over I was concerned with my pain only.  He told me the Cenegenics facility treated pain.

I told him several times money was an issue and feared that I was going to spend the $3500.00 to come all the way out there and then only to be told there was nothing that could be done for me.  He assured me that would not happen.  When he told me that, I agreed to do the program.

I took the day off from work, rented a hotel, and paid for the gas to get out there.  After performing well on the tests given to me, I was told by another doctor that I was misled by the original doctor and should get my money back.  He told me that Cenegenics does not treat pain.

The original doctor told me that Cenegenics treats for pain and another doctor said they do not and that I was misled.  The doctor told me there were no hidden fees and after getting to the facility, I learned there were quarterly lab tests that I had to pay for and consultation fees.  He also told me the day was an eight hour day and my day was six hours.  All of this could have been avoided if someone called me ahead of time and told me my lab results were good and they dont treat pain.  He also told me their facility prescribed steroids and according to the other doctor I met with, that was not true.

Eventually the facility returned my $3500.00, but kept $750.00 of a consultation fee that I did not use.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2010 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cenegenics-medical-institute/las-vegas-Nevada-89145/cenegenics-medical-institute-misled-me-and-kept-some-of-my-mnoey-las-vegas-Nevada-571497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cenegenics medical institute