Complaint Review: centennial madza

• Updated: Tue, July 23, 2013

• Reported By: unknown — palmdale California
centennial madza
6501 centennail center blvdlas vegas, Nevada las vegas, Nevada USA

centennial madza cheated me by taking my good car and giving me a lemon las vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Did You Call The Police?

I traded in my scion tc 2005 for a bigger car. they give me a volkswagen passat that has so many problems and now they state it my problem. when the gentlemen that worked there stated to me to take the car to my mechanic and call him and tell him what is wrong with it so they can fix it .then they call me back and state they dont want to fix it so now i have to pay for it being in the shop and they wont do anything. my car I traded was good it was just too small and now they wont fix the messed up car they gave me. then on top of that they would not give me a carfax and I wanted to speak to the owner the manager alex told me no and clicked on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/centennial-madza/las-vegas-Nevada/centennial-madza-cheated-me-by-taking-my-good-car-and-giving-me-a-lemon-las-vegas-Nevada-1069493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on centennial madza

Did You Call The Police?

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

No, you didn't call the police because YOU voluntarily traded in your car.  They didn't "take" anything from you...you gave it to them!  Secondly, you stated they wouldn't give you a car fax.  If so, why did you go along with the deal?  Thirdly, did the new used car come with a warranty?

If not, then you bought it "AS IS" and you would have signed disclosures to that effect.  If so, did you read the disclosure BEFORE you bought the car?  It would have told you (if it was an "as is" purchase) there was NO WARRANTY and all repairs are on you.  No, I don't work for them.