Complaint Review: center chemical

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By: TB1985 — Douglasville Georgia United States of America
center chemical
Douglasville, Georgia United States of America

center chemical tim walker Background Check Scam via Monster.com Douglasville, Georgia

*Consumer Suggestion: Tim Walker IS Antonio Silliano - DON'T Give Him $!

*General Comment: Almost Fell For This SCAM...

I was contacted by Tim Walker about a job. He said he saw my resume on Monster.com and would like to schedule a drug test for me and perform a back ground check. He said I would have to go to Walmart, Rite Aide or Walgreens to pay for this background check and it would be $89. He then said I would receive the $89 back if I passed and got the job. There is no job or no company, this is a scam! He has many websites like this one just changes the name of the company a little. Don't fall for it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2012 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/center-chemical/Douglasville-Georgia-30135/center-chemical-tim-walker-Background-Check-Scam-via-Monstercom-Douglasville-Georgia-906280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on center chemical

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Tim Walker IS Antonio Silliano - DON'T Give Him $!

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

Tim Walker is Antonio Silliano and Centre Environmental is not a real company. Antonio Silliano is actually a woman who lives as a man. He/She spent 3 years in Shelby County Women's Jail in Memphis Tennessee. When he was arrested 5 other states still had cases that they wanted to press on him/her but they had to wait until he served his time. He got out and the other states didn't press their cases and now he's free and running the same scam again. I started tracking him about 5 years ago. I run a website warning people about him. Don't ever pay for a background check! Search his name, find my website and contact me through that site if you've been scammed...everyone who reports helps someone else to avoid him.

#2 General Comment

Almost Fell For This SCAM...

AUTHOR: Steve Jones - (United States of America)

**This guy 'Tim Walker' found my contact information on Monster.com**

I was on my way to Walmart today to spend $89 in regard to the drug test aforementioned in this complaint on 'Ripoffreport.com'. The gentleman heading this scam referred to himself as 'Tim Walker' and led me to believe that I "had the job" and to start the process of going forward with the hiring process was all predicated on the results of a 'background' check via $89 that I had to spend and put on a 'moneypak' card.

Tim told me to call him by 6:00 p.m. with the moneypak number in hand which I was to give to him over the phone once I called him upon completion of purchasing the card. A red flag came about when I read the back of the moneypak card that stated if anyone requested the unique moneypak account number that I should be leery for this could possibly indicate a 'scam'. This information led me to look up 'Tim Walker' and the company he claims to work with; the companies website being www.centerchemical.org.

I would like to report this person to the correct authorities and possibly the F.B.I..
Please help me with information on how to get this guy convicted of stealing money from people.
I would seriously love for this guy to spend years in a state prison.