Complaint Review: Center For Credit Counseling Services A.K.A Gibson Trust Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, April 14, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, April 14, 2005

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
Center For Credit Counseling Services A.K.A Gibson Trust Inc.
1015 West Newport Center Drive, Suite # 106 Deerfield Beach, Fl. 33442-7740 Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Center For Credit Counseling Services A.k.a Gibson Trust Inc. ripoff I first sign up with cfccs, I was led to believe all would be ok only to find out they had not been making any payments!! I am now behind. Deerfield Beach Florida

UPDATE:

Since I last came to make a complaint against center for credit counseling services a.k.a gibson trust inc. I called my bank and put a stop payment on the payments we were making to them. I also put a complaint in with the BBB. I also called the attorney general's office. His Name is Frank Muller {561} 837-5000 EXT. 122. I urge everyone to make a complaint at this point they dont have enough affidevits to investigate the company. I want them stopped. I'm gonna fight hard, they should have to pay for all that they have done to everyone. I cant believe they are on round 2 with this ripoff!!! We have to do all we can to stop them. I hope this infomation helps though's who read it.

04-14-05

Lucille
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2005 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Center-For-Credit-Counseling-Services-AKA-Gibson-Trust-Inc/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-85711/Center-For-Credit-Counseling-Services-Aka-Gibson-Trust-Inc-ripoff-I-first-sign-up-wit-138840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Center For Credit Counseling Services A.K.A Gibson Trust Inc.