Complaint Review: Center Star Vet Clinic

• Updated: Thu, October 17, 2013

• Reported By: Honest1 — Alabama
Center Star Vet Clinic
Highway 72 Center Star Center Star, Alabama USA

Center Star Vet Clinic Vet on duty hit my dog in the face with his fist & again with a examiners light! Center Star Alabama

I have always felt that vets are caring individuals that became vets because they cared & wanted to help & heal our beloved pets.My dog had some issues of the coat & a new growth that I discovered so I immediately went to this office to seek proper care. My dog obviously wasn't feeling well & I told the staff there he may be a bit aggressive or nervous. I felt that the information went in one ear & out the other.This vet has the worst attitude & disrespect towards the client & their pet. He came in with his obnoxious attitude & aggressively approached my dog poking & pronging with the large qtip.My dog snipped & growled and this vet drew back and hit my dog directly in his face with force! I was shocked that vet took this measure & then tried to look again at the area with his light & once again my dog snipped at that so he hits him with that object as well. I understand that people have to take precaution with any animal but this is a vet who surely knows that the situation should be handle in a better non abusive manner. Please consider your pets health & safety with this practice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2013 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Center-Star-Vet-Clinic/Center-Star-Alabama-35645/Center-Star-Vet-Clinic-Vet-on-duty-hit-my-dog-in-the-face-with-his-fist-again-with-a-ex-1092625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Center Star Vet Clinic