Complaint Review: centery rentals

• Phone: 909-397-4253
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

centery rentals jennifer cooper, pablo, cindy, john SCAM pomona, California

I have been trying to get a simple $190.00 refund back from Century Rentals. They didn't follow the contract. I have called, faxed, and sent letters asking for the refund. Now they say that I need to fill out one of there forms but they do not have any in the office. I have never seen a place they promised me and my wife.  I have talked with many customer service people even someone that does not speak english and I don't speak spanish, when asked to speak with someone in english they hung up on me.

Pablo, Cindy, and John will not let me talk to the owner jennifer cooper. I did my own research and found out that the listings they gave me the owners of the property never heard of the company. One lady said "why would you ask if my home is for rent?" She also said that she lived at the house for 15 years. Its all a scam BEWARE PEOPLE.......CENTURY RENTALS IN POMONA,CA IS BAD NEWS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/centery-rentals/pomona-California-91766/centery-rentals-jennifer-cooper-pablo-cindy-john-SCAM-pomona-California-1045917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on centery rentals