Complaint Review: central business funding

• Updated: Tue, October 01, 2013

• Reported By: donna — milan Missouri
central business funding
36 RD51 Lindell-305 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

central business funding 365 lindell rd-305 Las Vegas,NV 89103 created further distress to my company by charges and no results for business loan Las Vegas Nevada

I was totally lead to believe that I could get financial assistance for my business. I was mislsead causing more financial distress on my business to get information supposedly to set up my business profile. I didn't receive adequent feedback on the progress of my application. I was mislead on having to spend more money for other areas that were suppose to epedite the process of the loan.

I had to pay by using credit card on business for business plan, dunn and bradstreet access which cost for me to put my financial information for them to record by wanting how many creditors I had and they charged me for each creditor listed without my understanding of the process. Had to set up a new L.L.C which was stated to help get my loan.

Total cost of my seeking for financial assistance for a loan costing my company risk  agreement charge of 2,000 dollars, charge for setting up account of $1,095.00 with Precision Corp SVCS leading me to believe that this was part of the process for the loan and a monthly charge of $69.50.

There were other charges that were accumalated and I figured I had spent at least $5,000-$7,000 for a service that had not been completed and no results or contacts made back to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/central-business-funding/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/central-business-funding-365-lindell-rd-305-Las-VegasNV-89103-created-further-distress-t-1088633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on central business funding