• Report: #1112084

• Updated: Wed, January 01, 2014

• Reported By: jjimenez84 — ben lomond California
Central Business Funding
3651 Lindell Road D-305 las vegas, Nevada USA

Central Business Funding Led to believe my personal credit wouldn't be a factor for a business loan. They took $250 from me and told me to wait a few days.... las vegas Nevada

Hello everybody,

Long story short, I was trying to get a small business loan from Central Business Funding because all the major banks I tried weren't lending for startups. They charged me $250 for a risk assessment which I was told was just part of the lending process. I asked repeatedly if my personal credit score, which was in the mid to high 600s would be a major factor in trying to get a business loan. Everyone at Central Business Funding said that my score wasn't bad. They even wanted to charge me $1,500.00 so that they could put together a business plan for me, which I was able to produce in a weeks time due to procrastination and accounting work I hadn't done since college (almost 10 years).

After the smoke cleared, Central Business Funding sent me this in an email:

"Are you working on the credit at all?  I copied Trevor on this email as well so he knows how things are going. [continued below]....

..... He can help you go thru your credit or refer you to someone who can. I am showing the credit score at 634 which is under what most lenders require."

Central Business Funding took advantage of me. I charged several thousand dollars on a business line of credit expecting to consolidate everything with a business loan. Now my personal credit score has gone down due to high balances. I honestly would never have tried to start my business if Central Business Funding hadn't put the idea in my head that I could get a loan from them.

If you get anything from this report, be it this:

Do not trust Central Business Funding!!!!  Save your money, get your credit score up, and try to do things in their own time. Dont rush or let anyone take advantage of you.

Good luck! Happy New Year!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2014 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Business-Funding/las-vegas-Nevada-89103/Central-Business-Funding-Led-to-believe-my-personal-credit-wouldnt-be-a-factor-for-a-bus-1112084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Business Funding