Complaint Review: Central Business Funding

• Updated: Fri, October 11, 2013

• Reported By: LuxCar — Aurora Colorado
Central Business Funding
3651 Lindell Road D-305 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Central Business Funding Promises promises then Rip YOU Off in the end! Do NOT do business with this company Las Vegas Nevada

I was led to believe I was speaking to an actual underwriter names Jamie Thomas who was very pursuasive in getting me to to sign & pay $249 initial fee.  Upon the next phone call we had, she advised that I pay $1,500 for an expert in her office to begin building my new business credit profile from D-paper (start up) to A paper credit to get more favorable interest rates & terms.  This guy's name was Ryan and he was absolutely worthless--it was I who had to do all the legwork and his promises of getting "experts" in the variety of small business assistance ge felt I needed being a start up luxury sedan service.  Come to find out, Ms Thomas isn't an underwriter (I even have emails with the subject line "Appointment with Underwriter" from a secretary and even herself.  These people lead you to believe they are doing everything they can to put together a package to send out to who knows how many various lenders out there, but they misrepresented themselves as the one's who were going to be making the ultimate decisions.  I've had to file disputes on my business credit card to get my $1750 back but who knows how long will take.  These folks are predators and need to be stopped!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Business-Funding/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/Central-Business-Funding-Promises-promises-then-Rip-YOU-Off-in-the-end-Do-NOT-do-busine-1091304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Business Funding