- Report: #1054172
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Central Business Funding
Central Business Funding3651 Lindell Rd Las vegas, Nevada USA
Central Business Funding RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN !!! SCAM ALERT !!! Las vegas Nevada
*Author of original report: CENTRAL FUNDING BUSINESS I STAND CORRECTED
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- I was contacted by Shane from Central Business Funding.
He convinced me to pay $249 to assess my credit informations before his company can help me get the funds to buy a restaurant.
- Once they withdrew the $249 he placed Jamie Thomas on the phone another scammer who basically told me what I already knew.
he then tells me I need more funds to put together my business strategy $2.000
- I was amazed by the way they were handling the calls.
- 2 weeks later dave Rogers contacted me and long story short tell me they can basically loaned me the $2.000 and I just need to give me a deposit of any amount. HAHAHAHAHA !!!
- At the end of the month they just went and withdrew $19.95 out of my checking account .Once I contacted them Dave Rogers told me this is to have access to their DATA BASE ! DATA BASE REALLY ????
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2013 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Business-Funding/Las-vegas-Nevada-89103/Central-Business-Funding-RUN-AS-FAST-AS-YOU-CAN-SCAM-ALERT-Las-vegas-Nevada-1054172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.