Complaint Review: central business funding

• Updated: Sat, April 13, 2013

• Reported By: Monalisa — Chicago Illinois
central business funding
Las Vegas, Nevada, Select State/Province United States of America

central business funding Tamid Milan unsecured022@gmail.com shawn wheeler at central business funding asked me to pay $2000 for Risk improvement report which i did. Additional $249 for them handling my loan package. Tamid Milan in Oregon was refered by Paula M Las Vegas, Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We were the Brokers NOT the money taker

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: RESOLVED WITH CENTRAL BUSINESS FUNDING

i needed startup loan for my export business, i gave them everything they needed, i paid $249 for the loan package,  additional $2000 for risk improvement report to centralbusinessfunding.com and additional $1000 to tamid milan, he said it was an upfront fee for the lender, that as soon as i pay this sum, window of funding would be 7-10 business days, which i did, he communicated with me few times, after that, he doesn't pick my calls anymore. its very painful, i have this amazing business idea, that would create jobs both here in chicago and abroad that i would be shipping my wholesales goods to, for in west africa,

american products are like gold, this people just messed me up, not even looking back, am an honest lady, trying to work hard and atleast, wipe away tears from does that did not go all the way to school but can deliver. atleast, will put food on their table, take care of their loved once, i really wanted to do so much good, and create a positive impart on another less privilaged, i wanted to do it with smiles on my face, for their is so much joy in doing good and being good. i will not give up on my dreams, so that does that are looking unto me will not give up too. centralbusinessfunding and tamid milan should pay me in the name of almighty god.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/central-business-funding/Las-Vegas-Nevada-Select-StateProvince-89103/central-business-funding-Tamid-Milan-unsecured022gmailcom-shawn-wheeler-at-central-busin-1043086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on central business funding

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We were the Brokers NOT the money taker

AUTHOR: unsecured022 - ()

Our company never takes upfront fees, we always take on the backend, and if we have to send a client to another company to get financing, we jsut build in our fees and we are not responsible for anyone paying a company fee upfront. This is what has happened here.. This client was sent to a overseas finacial specialist and they charged  them upfont fees and we had nothing to do with that, but the client couldnt get it back from the company, so they decided to put this burden on us.

Well, what can we do about that, other than rebut it.. In 15 years of doing business in finance, the only time this stuff happenes, is when you dont do the job yourself, and we have help thousands of clients in 15 years and have 5 complaints on these matters and they have all been from an outside source taking upfront fees.. we tell the clients never to pay anyone upfront fees..

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

RESOLVED WITH CENTRAL BUSINESS FUNDING

AUTHOR: monalisa - ()

I HAVE RESOLVED MY ISSUES WITH CENTRAL BUSINESS FUNDING, THEY LISTEN TO ME AND ASSISTED ME IN EVERY STEP OF THEY WAY, THOUGH I DID NOT GET WHAT I ORIGINALLY CAME TO THEM FOR, THEY ARE GIVING ME HALF OF THE MONEY I SPENT, AND TAMID MILAN COLLECTED MY $1000, THEY EVEN TRACKED HIM DOWN AND EVEN WENT AS FAR AS DOING BACK GROUND CHECK ON TAMID MILAN, AT THE MOMENT, CENTRAL BUSINESS IS WORKING SO HARD TO COLLECT MY MONEY FROM TAMID MILAN. I RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE THAT NEEDS ASSISTANT AS LONG AS THEY TELL THEM SPECIFICALLY WHAT THEY NEED OR WHAT SERVICE THEY NEED FROM CENTRAL BUSINESS FUNDING. THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE AND I APPRECIATE ALL THE EFFORTS SO FAR.