Complaint Review: Central Clearing House

• Updated: Sat, July 23, 2011

• Reported By: George — New Hope Minnesota United States of America
Central Clearing House
Central Clearing House:TX Austin, Texas United States of America

Central Clearing House I was ripoff for the false payment of shipment for the following items/offer: Digita Photographic Equipment ($81.14) and World Traveller Luggaga Set ($19.95) Austin, Texas

I received two seperate mails from "Centra Clearing House:TX, (NO.
14675917, Record locator NO;1015JG6) requesting me to pay for the shipments for the following Items/Offer: World Traveller Luggage Set - $1995 and Digital photographic Equipment - $81.14 on July 1, 2011.
I did pay in full using my personal checks. I was told that the said items will shipped to my addres immediately upon reciep of said payment. I have just come to realize that i do not a full address on my copy for my records.
I am certain that i did fall victim of this scam because i am currently a customer of PCH.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2011 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Clearing-House/Austin-Texas-/Central-Clearing-House-I-was-ripoff-for-the-false-payment-of-shipment-for-the-following-i-756294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Clearing House