Complaint Review: Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc

• Submitted: Mon, November 24, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 24, 2008

• Reported By:Kalispell Montana
Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc
2375 E Camelback Rd, 5th Floor Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc Scam- -BEWARE Phoenix Arizona

What a scam--I clicked on an ad online for a free trial of Hoodia appetite control drops. Free is what was said. In a short time I received a large box from Central Coast Nutraceuticals with not only the drops, but Hoodia chewing gum and a bottle of Acaipure colon cleanser. They charged me $39.95 for this order. Now a few weeks later I see that they charged my credit card with $44.00 for another shipment, which I have not seen yet, but if it arrives I will send back to them. I tried to call them on the number listed on the bottle but the msg says the wait time is 76 minutes, and they never answer. I emailed them at the address on the bottle and it came back to me as "undeliverable".. I am a retired person and this is a lot of money to me. I now lost over $80. on products I never ordered and do not want. My blood pressure meds do not even allow me to take this stuff. How many months are they going to be charging my card? I will need to call my credit card company and stop payment on this. Their operation really needs to be shut down.

Carol
Kalispell, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2008 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Coast-Nutraceuticals-Inc/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Central-Coast-Nutraceuticals-Inc-Scam-BEWARE-Phoenix-Arizona-394400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc