Complaint Review: Central Florida Power Window Repair

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: Ashley — lake mary Florida
Central Florida Power Window Repair
3736 Spring Land Dr. Orlando, Florida USA

Central Florida Power Window Repair- Scammers, Liars, Illegitimate, charges fees to come look at their mistakes, won't admit to fault, uses very s***** products! Drinks on the job, doesn't know what he is doing, blames my window not working on me hanging on the DOOR! even though I've paid him twice to come fix it. Orlando Florida

*General Comment: I have been a victim also

*Author of original report: Haha liar

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Have always provided 5 star customer service

I called Central Florida Power Window to repair my window that would not work. He came out to my house with a buddy and they took my door pannel off and said right away that it was the motor in the door. He had one with him so he repaired it right away, took about 20 minutes.

The whole time he and his buddy drank beer and were crude. Then they put the door pannel back on and tested it- seemed good to go so they charged me the $, gave me the reciept AND WARRANTY and left.

I got to work that night but couldnt get OUT of my car. Sure enough they did not properly put the door pannel back on which caused me to get locked inside my car. I called (321) 217-4206 he told me not to worry and that he could come fix it in two days. I said that was not okay- he hasseled me for a while then finally gave in and met me the next day.

A month passes by and my window breaks again. I call him to let him know, he right away tells me it is not his fault then proceeds to tell me that it would be a $40 fee just to come look at my window (not to use on a repair). I do it because my window is now stuck down. He comes out and tells me it just happens to be the motor again and that I shouldnt be so rough on the door and hang on it and slam it. I told him I never do any of that.  Charged me more $$ then left even though I had a warranty!

Another month and a half pass by and my window will not roll down. I called him, he rememebred exactly who I was. Told him whats going on, he said it wasnt his fault again and blamed it on me once more. Told me he could come out but have to charge me the $40 fee again. I told him that was ridiculous and that if he used proper materials in the first place that this wouldnt happen twice in 3 months. i have had my car over 10 years and nothing was wrong till he "replaced" the motor.

He is a scammer, a liar, and should never be trusted!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2014 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Florida-Power-Window-Repair/Orlando-Florida-32818/Central-Florida-Power-Window-Repair-Scammers-Liars-Illegitimate-charges-fees-to-come-l-1125426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Florida Power Window Repair

#1 General Comment

I have been a victim also

AUTHOR: Jhony - ()

DON'T BE SCAMMED BY THIS PUERTORICAN TRYING TO MAKE AN EXTRA BUCK.

THIS

CHECK IT OUT, BUT HE WILL TELL YOU YOU NEED TO PAY HIM EXTRA MONEY BECAUSE
SOMETHING ELSE WENT WRONG. AFTER HE HAS ALREADY AGREED ON A PRICE TO FIX
IT.

AND IF YOU SAY NO, HE WILL GET UP IN YOUR FACE AND SAY I AM NOT GOING
TO FIX ANYTHING ELSE, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

AND SINCE THIS
GUY IS NOT LICENSED, THERE IS NO CIVIL WAY TO RECOVER THE MONEY YOU ALREADY PAID
HIM.

HIS LICENSE PLATE IS "N283QM" HE DRIVES A 2001 GOLD HONDA ODDYSEY
MINIVAN.
HIS PHONE NUMBER IS: 321-217-4206

Please call me 407-450-3433

Haha liar

AUTHOR: Ashley - ()

Haha too bad you have to pay for those people to say that. Your coustomer service is non existant. your products are shit and do not work. Learn to fix things properly or get out of the business.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Have always provided 5 star customer service

AUTHOR: cfwrJ - ()

We here at central florida power window repair have always and will always treat our customers with the upmost respect and always provide exceptional customer service.  The statements that are being said here are completly false and have no credentials what so ever. check out our true credentials and reviews at www.merchantcircle.com and on www.facebook.com