Complaint Review: Central Investigation Litigation

• Updated: Fri, January 28, 2011

• Reported By: Rogelio — Pembroke Pines Florida United States of America
Central Investigation Litigation
north 5th Street North Swansea, Massachusetts United States of America

Central Investigation Litigation A person calling hi,self Abel Clapton with a thick Indian accent is harrasing me to pay this company money for a loan that I never got from a company called "cash transfer" and also during a second ca North Swansea, Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: Its a scam

I have been getting harrasing phone calls for the last 4 months from several different phone numbers and different people, all with heavy Indian accents claiming to work for a collection agency trying to recover money from a cash loan that I never took. This all started when I went to the "money mutual" website endorsed by Montel Williams on television and provided personal information such as phone number, bank name and account and even social on what was supposedly a secure site, my stupid mistake! I continue to receive phone calls and threats to pay the amount of $651 to settle out of court but only with a credit card or they will send my case to the court system and it will cost me $3,458. Thew last call was from a man calling himself Abel Clapton with a phone number of (508)772-0198. He yelled and me and told me to get back to him today or I would suffer the consequences as my destiny unfolded before me. I am frankly pissed off and don't know who to go to and let them know about this obvious scam. I actually went and close my bank account and cards to avoid possible theft or tampering of my accounts but I fear this may be an identity theft scam so be aware of any websites that offer pay day loans particularly any dealing with "Money Mutual" as seen on television. If anyone has any ideas on what government agency might handle this type of fraud please report it here so some of us can get the peace and quiet from these morons that call almost daily.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2011 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Investigation-Litigation/North-Swansea-Massachusetts-/Central-Investigation-Litigation-A-person-calling-hiself-Abel-Clapton-with-a-thick-India-687889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Investigation Litigation

Its a scam

AUTHOR: Steph - (USA)

Do not give these folks a dime tell them you know this is a scam and hang up.

Tell them this the next time they call you . I just put a curse on you.

I did that to 1 of these a**holes a few years back and it worked he never called me again