Complaint Review: Central Investigations and Litigations

• Updated: Mon, February 07, 2011

• Reported By: jstdoet — San Fernando California United States of America
Central Investigations and Litigations
Unknown East Bridgewater, Maryland United States of America

Central Investigations and Litigations Harrassing Collection Practices East Bridgewater, Maryland

*Consumer Comment: its a scammer

Central Investigations and Litigations Credit Agency has been harrassing my work, my cell phone, and my family. They are at least 20 times a day, including early morning hours. I have tried to talk with these people who have extremely heavy accents, but they just tell me they are collecting on an old pay day loan. I know I owe this loan from seven years ago, so I try to get their information because I do not want to give my personal info to just anyone. They will not supply me with a letter, or any file no., an address of their business. They will only give metheir name (which is obviously fake) a name of Roy Miller or Edward, and these people have heavy India accents. They just give me this co. name, however, no website. They have numerous phone numbers starting with the area code of (508). They had all my personal information, including account number for my bank, which really scared me. I do not know what to do because they are threatening wage garnishments. I want to settle with them, but I am very afraid this may be a scam.

Any suggestions??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2011 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-Investigations-and-Litigations/East-Bridgewater-Maryland-/Central-Investigations-and-Litigations-Harrassing-Collection-Practices-East-Bridgewater-689728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central Investigations and Litigations

its a scammer

AUTHOR: Steph - (USA)

This is some idioit with a middle eastern accent trying to scam you out of your hard earned money. The next time he calls tell him you know this is a scam and if he calls again tell him you will have his calls fowarded to the FBI in washington DC.
1 of those a--holes called me with that BS. I told him this . I am a witch and I just cast a spell on you if you continue to call this spell will cause serious harm to you and your family. The caller got scared and hung up and never called again.
Or you can tell him to go f--k himself as well . If they have your bank account # go to the bank close the account and move to another bank toi be on the safe side.
If you have option to block#s from calling your cell use it. I have it and I use it. There is a thing called call reject your phone company can give you more imformation on this. If they will not send you anything in writing then its a scam.