Complaint Review: central parking nyc

• Updated: Sat, June 01, 2013

• Reported By: jeff — haskell New Jersey
central parking nyc
Murray street nyc, New York USA

central parking nyc damaged my car several times new york city New York

I park my car daily at central parking.

This is a brand new car, and they damagedmy rear bumber. I pointed this out and have the same color paint as there lifts. I filled out a report and I received a denial letter saying this was done before I came in the garage.  Three days later they broke my drivers side window. They  know they did it and apologies for what they did and I filled out a report.  I then got another denial letter.saying this was pre existing.  ? I then find out they dont pay for any damage on anybodys cars.

Sombody nees to step in here.

City or the feds need to check central parking out

They are robbing the working class people and we have no one to protect us from this ripoff .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2013 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/central-parking-nyc/nyc-New-York/central-parking-nyc-damaged-my-car-several-times-new-york-citynbspNew-York-1055531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on central parking nyc