Complaint Review: central refrigerated service

• Reported By: iamsandiego — colorado springs Colorado United States of America
central refrigerated service
5175 West 2100 South West Valley City, Utah United States of America

central refrigerated service lease truck # 20913 West Valley City, Utah

when working for central refrigerated service they had me go get a truck up in spokane WA and run it for 2 month's then had me come back to west valley city to turn it in and when i got back there they said there were no truck's and the best thing for me is to lease the truck i they had me get from spokane WA so i did it and i ran the truck at 58-62 mph and use

all there fuel stop's and they said i would be pay $1.20 at the pump and i added up all my fuel stop's and i paid over $6,000 in fuel and they were charging me $901.18 for the truck and every thing to run the truck and my pay was only $800.00 some week's or no money at all they were only running me the mile's to have me paid very little not what they told me that what i would be making $1,200 a week so if any body can help me and getting them for what they have done to me .......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2012 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/central-refrigerated-service/West-Valley-City-Utah-84120/central-refrigerated-service-lease-truck-20913-West-Valley-City-Utah-837121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on central refrigerated service