Complaint Review: Central State Indemnity

• Reported By: Celeste — Bellevue Washington
Central State Indemnity
1212 North 96th Street Omaha, Nebraska USA

Central State Indemnity Central State Inmdemnity is Unethical Omaha Nebraska

I recently learned that I've been paying $63.90/month for over 10 years for payment protection with my Wells Fargo credit card (which I did not sign up for, authorize or want). I also accept partial responsibility in not reveiwing my credit card statemetns. I wasn't looking for fraudlant charges.

I contacted Central State Indemnity to discuss these charges.I was told that since it's been over 10 years since I applied for my Wells Fargo credit card, they didn't have my authorization and would have to try to request paperwork form archives.  Was told it would take a least a month to hear anything.  So, I'm waiting....

I am completely an totally shocked that a company like Wells Fargo wouuld team up with an unethical company like Central State Indemnity to scam their customers.  I cannot believe this is even legal.  I will continue to fight this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2014 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Central-State-Indemnity/Omaha-Nebraska-68114/Central-State-Indemnity-Central-State-Inmdemnity-is-Unethical-Omaha-Nebraska-1137864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Central State Indemnity