Complaint Review: central subscription service

• Updated: Thu, May 24, 2012

• Reported By: Kevin — Wayland Michigan United States of America
central subscription service
P.O.Box480156 Coon Rapids, Minnesota United States of America

central subscription service Trying to charge me 315.00 dollars for a subsciption that I sent a cancellation notice as soon as I recieved a notice that I could cancel before my subsciption started If they never received that not Coon Rapids , Minnesota

I cancelled right away as soon as I recieved a letter from them saying I could cancel within a certan period of time. I did send a letter right away,if they did'nt recieve the letter I sent I can't help that. That's why I'm sending you this notice now because Iwas wondering why they kept on calling me and sending me notices saying I owe them 315.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2012 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/central-subscription-service/Coon-Rapids-Minnesota-55448/central-subscription-service-Trying-to-charge-me-31500-dollars-for-a-subsciption-that-I-887909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on central subscription service