Complaint Review: centralwatches.com

• Updated: Fri, April 09, 2010

• Reported By: Craig — antioch California United States of America
centralwatches.com
138 e lafayette , New York United States of America

centralwatches.com Replicas2You@yahoo.com 138 e lafayette Rip off fake Roles watches advertised as true swiss . Took me for $1000.00 ny, New York

This guy advertised true swiss rolex replicas. He scamed me with chinese junk ones. That are worth $20.00 I aid him $1000.00 for two of them. I sent him this email and it just bounces back.

I recieved two watches today and they were not the swiss ones i purchased. these are worse than the chinese ones..The first one the 2009 Daytona Exclusive Model: DAT2009-01 does not even work correctly. when i push on the chrono butons the second had jumps back and fourth 10 second. plus the butons dont even work like my original. I think you sent me the cheap one. I am very dissatisfied. The other one I bought Wasn't even the watch I ordered..I ordered the Model: PLAT006 in Mother of Black Pearl face but i got this one Model: PLAT005..The guy I spoke to Jon at http://www.centralwatches.com/index.php said this was available. I would like to send these back for a full refund. 1-347-463-4583  These are junk...

Warranty Information: Upon receiving your watch you have 180 days to inspect your timepiece. During this inspection period you may return your item for a full refund. This inspection period also allows you to exchange or upgrade for a different model. If you plan to send the watch back for a refund please remember the following: All links must be returned to us with the watch. Free items and papers that came with the watch must be included. Please call us with any return or exchange questions you might have. Customer service and satisfaction is our highest goal. Refunds are mailed via company check. Refunds/Exchanges take 4 business days to process. All Italian watches are covered our 5 year service plan.All Swiss made watches are covered by our LIFETIME warranty If problems with your watch arise than we will fix or replace your troubled timepiece.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2010 01:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/centralwatchescom/-New-York-10013/centralwatchescom-Replicas2Youyahoocom-138-e-lafayette-Rip-off-fake-Roles-watches-adver-591209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on centralwatches.com