Complaint Review: Century 21 Insurance

• Reported By: Elisa — Yelm Washington
Century 21 Insurance
3 Beaver Valley Rd PO Box 15510 Willmington, Delaware USA

Century 21 Insurance Buyer Beware Willmington Delaware

This company is horrible!!! After insuring all four of our vehicles with them for a year, they sent us a HUGE packet that resembles NSA surveillance tactics, demanding to have copies of ALL of our registrations, mileage, DNA, ok not DNA haha but totally time consuming, interrogating BS that I have NEVER had to deal with through ANY car insurance company. I sent them everything except for the registration for the Corvette, (which is GARAGED, we never even DRIVE it!) My husband cleaned out the vette and couldn't find it... So they send me a letter threatening to CANCEL our policy over the Registration on one vehicle!! UNBELIEVABLY HORRIBLE customer service!!

I asked to speak to the MANAGER Sandra (Employee Number 34510) She was SO NOT HELPFUL, and actually told me to go to DOL and get another copy of our Registration and send it in and they would CONSIDER renewing our policy!!! Then she told me that she goes through Allstate for her insurance needs!!!! PUHLEEZE!!! I am furious at wasting our time, energy, and stamps...with this company they SUCK please save your money!!! I am filing a complaint with the Delaware Attorney Generals Consumer Complaint Division on this company and spreading the word to everyone I know. Save your money... These people are unprofessional, meddling power mongers, who do NOT put customers first.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Century-21-Insurance-/Willmington-Delaware-19803/Century-21-Insurance-Buyer-Beware-Willmington-Delaware-1077938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Century 21 Insurance