• Report: #1172032

• Updated: Sun, August 24, 2014

• Reported By: Nick — Missouri valley Iowa
century 21 mortgage
Nationwide USA

century 21 mortgage Crooks ripped me off & forced me into foreclosure Council Bluffs Iowa Nationwide

My family and I got a loan from century 21 mortgage. they talked me into getting that loan instead of a VA home loan. The mortgage was going great for about 2 years, never late on payments, no complaints. Then century 21 recieved five mortgage payments in 2 months.

I told them I needed three months of payments back. then they send me a check with my name and the cosigners name on it even though my name was the only one on the bank account that the money came from. I ask them to send me a check with just my name on it so I can cash it. they claim they couldn't do it that way so I asked them to apply it to the mortgage.

3 months goes by and I get a statement saying that I'm 3 months behind on the mortgage. so I call them and ask them why they didn't apply the check and they tell me I was supposed to send the check in.

so I now owe 4 months on my mortgage. so I send the check in plus one other check to cover the extra monththat I owe to bring it current. these crooks send both checks back and put me in foreclosure.

later on I call them and ask them where my money is they said they use it for the escrow that would be 2710.87. so they kick me out of my house and keep my money and now I have to listen to my kids tell me how much they miss their old house.

don't know how they can live with their selves ripping families off. but I am willing to bet they wouldn't have done it if they were sitting right in front of me. It would be a little harder if we were face to face rather than over the phone because they would have faces to remember who they were ripping off, and putting out of their homes. then again they're pretty heartless so it probably wouldn't matter much.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2014 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/century-21-mortgage/nationwide/century-21-mortgage-Crooks-ripped-me-off-forced-me-into-foreclosure-Council-Bluffs-Iowa-1172032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on century 21 mortgage