Complaint Review: Century Business Solutions

• Submitted: Thu, May 26, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, May 26, 2011

• Reported By: Linda — New York United States of America
Century Business Solutions
10245 Slusher Drive, Santa Fe Springs, CA Internet, California United States of America

Century Business Solutions Century Photo Century Business Solutions - Century Photo - RIP-OFF - Took Credit Card Money 3/11/11 - can't deliver the goods. Will not put $ back on credit card. Internet, California

I ordered $121.22 in photo albums and plastic page inserts on March 11th to do a winter photo project.  I called on March 23 at 11:25 AM to find out why the albums had not arrived.  I was on hold for 45 minutes.  I was told by a man named Charles that it would arrive at the end of April because they ran out of plastic to make the products.  I asked him why did they take my money and not inform me that they couldn't fill the order.  He said to be patient.   He did ask if I wanted a refund and I said I would reluctantly wait.

I started getting emails for ads - from the company - they were selling albums at 15% off.  I got angry because this was now May 25th.  I got Charles on the phone, again.  He said the materials had not arrived and they hoped to get the plastic soon.

I asked for a full refund and Charles said, "Why?  we have people willing to wait because they love the product."

I asked him how many people reported the company to BBB and COnsumer Affairs.  He said he didn't know but I could Google it.

I did and found this site and another one called scam informer.  There were complaints on that site for Century Business Solutions.

CHarles said he could only write a CHECK and I would receive it in 10 - 15 days.  Having read the other complaints,  I am worried.  I think I will call American Express and investigate further.

I WILL NEVER use them again.  I had bought albums years ago in the late 1980's and wanted to match up the same format on my shelves.  I can live without it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2011 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Century-Business-Solutions/Internet-California-/Century-Business-Solutions-Century-Photo-Century-Business-Solutions-Century-Photo-RI-733396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Century Business Solutions