Complaint Review: Century Business Solutions

• Updated: Thu, March 13, 2014

• Reported By: Becky — Bryan Texas
Century Business Solutions
20 Pacifica Suite 1450 Irvine, California USA

Century Business Solutions I was ripped off $500 and refused a refund Irvine California

The company continued to charge me monthly an ACH debit to my bank account for over 2 1/2 years.  This was  for a service which was never provided.  They fraudulantly charged me $500 while not providing the contracted service of processing my credit cards.

I contacted them and spoke with representatives including the sales manager and the president's secretary.  I repeatedly asked for my account to be closed and a refund given.

They never even closed my account.  I had to deal with this matter through my own bank to terminate the monthly debits.  This showed me that this company has no integrity and I would not recommend them.

Bryan, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2014 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Century-Business-Solutions/Irvine-California-92618/Century-Business-Solutions-I-was-ripped-off-500-and-refused-a-refund-Irvine-California-1130565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Century Business Solutions